30 November, 2018

things are getting crazy, I beg to understand

Last night was the Thursday social at Bellefleurs. And...this...was seen.



What...in all the planes, by all the gods...is...this thing? And why, moreover is it at Bellefleurs dancing?

In person it was worse. It had dripping intestines. It had flies. It was one day old. We have only the word of another random visitor that it was a she, because she--or it--never said word one to anyone. Just...danced...and...dripped...and...stank.

Why?



Seriously. Crowd shot in the ballroom. What stands out? Three guesses and the first two don't count.

Dear gods, I can't even. What in all the hells, I do not understand.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...