23 August, 2018

to deserve affection, to ever be enough for this existence

Okay, so no, this isn't AS bad as that fish-lipped, pouty, spraddle-hipped, twig-legged nightmare that was so popular a few years ago. And from the front this person was almost okay, save for that weird "Hi, my hips are dislocated" spread.



But from the back? OMG. Plus, she was a week old. I don't care if we're on an Adult sim, we're allowed to have rules, and our rules say, we don't care what you wear, but on ground level YOU WEAR CLOTHING, and any active bits are PUT AWAY.

So of course Miss One Week Old came in naked. I told her she needed to change into something, and she pulled her avatar into appearance. For TEN MINUTES. I finally asked if I could help, at all, and she poofed.

So, no longer my problem. But those hips are still disturbing.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...