25 August, 2018

magpies, I throw sticks at them, they laugh behind my back

By all the void stars, this was ANNOYING:
[22:59] OM1N Resident: hi group chat is disabled so im using conference for that reason [ obviously] i have a new sim its juts a home but its dark and gothy if anyones interested in joining the group and sim i have avaible rooms and info in me picks tab in me profiles all welcome to come dwell hang out do xxx stuff rp or go ak just dont crash me or anything thats all i ask hope it goes cool and somone comes over n enjoys it
[23:00] Emilly Orr: Who are you?
Because I seriously had no clue. I pulled the profile. Turns out we only had one, single, solitary group in common, which is being named as is, because I think it's kind of important this twidget decided to go after this group, out of all the possible groups on the grid in which to pull this nonsense.
[23:00] Axxxxx Mxxxxxxx: wtf
[23:00] kxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Who are you?
[23:01] Emilly Orr: Oh, you're hassling Candle and Cauldron members over this? Yeah, no. I'm not into Bloodlines, I don't deal with spampires, bug off.
[23:01] Nxxxx Bxxxxxxxx: is this person in the C and C group? i will ban them
[23:01] Dxx Lxx: lol
[23:01] Emilly Orr: Has to be, it's the only group I share with this person.
[23:01] Dxx Lxx: love that Emilly ^^
[23:01] kxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Same
[23:01] kxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: bye
So why did OM1N pick tonight to do this? I have no idea. Why do idiots do anything?
[23:02] Nxxxx Bxxxxxxxx: ok i'll kick them from there, i hate when jerks do this [sh*t]
[23:02] Emilly Orr: Three months on the grid, pulling this crap. This is NOT the way to make friends, dude.
[23:03] nxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: What the [f*ck]
[23:03] Emilly Orr: And I'll tell you something else, for free. Offering to rent out your sim to random strangers is never a good idea.
It's really not. Just randomly sending something out to a group whose only link is "we are not Christians"...it's ridiculous. And stupid.
[23:04] nxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Because of this I will make it a point to NOT visit your [sh*tty] sim, and spread the word to others not to
[23:05] Emilly Orr: Y'know what? I just went back and read the intro blurb again. They say group chat is 'disabled' for them. What do you want to bet either a mod, or the owner of C&C disabled chat FOR this idiot BECAUSE they pulled something like this in group chat?
Then they pulled the SAME CRAP in the main group, I guess because I'd helped them figure out they still had access. Stupid me:
[23:05] OM1N Resident: hi group chat is disabled so im using conference for that reason [ obviously] i have a new sim its juts a home but its dark and gothy if anyones interested in joining the group and sim i have avaible rooms and info in me picks tab in me profiles all welcome to come dwell hang out do xxx stuff rp or go ak just dont crash me or anything thats all i ask hope it goes cool and somone comes over n enjoys it [23:06] Emilly Orr: SHUT. UP.
Dear gods, it was the SAME exact message, just cut-and-paste garbage.
[23:06] OM1N Resident: hi group chat is disabled so im using conference for that reason [ obviously] i have a new sim its juts a home but its dark and gothy if anyones interested in joining the group and sim i have avaible rooms and info in me picks tab in me profiles all welcome to come dwell hang out do xxx stuff rp or go ak just dont crash me or anything thats all i ask hope it goes cool and somone comes over n enjoys it
So, what, they're a troll? Definitely a spammer. Stupid. Lower life form? I have no idea.

Back to their 'private' conference:
[23:06] nxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Most likely, they're a 3 month old noob who wasted a bunch of money on a sim impulsively, that will be closed in a month or less. Because every basic piece of shit in this bloodlines cult thinks they can open a club, and they try to achieve it by doing this obnoxious shit.
[23:06] Emilly Orr: So you're just a troll, then. With the brains of a kitchen sponge. Got it.
And back to the group chat:
[23:06] sxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: for goddess sake stop freaking spamming
[23:07] OM1N Resident: hi i have a huge sim full region full of gothic builds and vaible rooms to live in for free if anyone is interested info on the group and sim is in me picks tab in me profiles
[23:07] fxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: It's doing it all over the place tonight
Changing the spam to new spam doesn't make it NOT SPAM.
[23:07] sxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: ugh
[23:07] OM1N Resident:
[23:07] Emilly Orr: You're an idiot.
They really, really are. THey'd get lost in a paper bag full of holes.
[23:07] OM1N Resident: hi i have a huge sim full region full of gothic builds and vaible rooms to live in for free if anyone is interested info on the group and sim is in me picks tab in me profiles
[23:07] sxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: there now I don't have to see it lol
[23:08] OM1N Resident: hi i have a huge sim full region full of gothic builds and vaible rooms to live in for free if anyone is interested info on the group and sim is in me picks tab in me profiles
So the sim in question is apparently Duchamp. Avoid it. And block this person, who is not being anonymized, because they're not only too stupid to breathe effectively, but they're a gorram troll for doing this.
[23:10] Emilly Orr: Blocked.
I recommend everyone else does the same.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...