12 August, 2018

so raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways

Well, this was odd.
[00:05] bxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: hi
[00:05] Emilly Orr: Hello
It still bugs me when people start out conversations with "hi" or "hello", but I'm trying to be better about it.
[00:05] bxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: want to wrestle?
Want to...why in the...what?
[00:06] Emilly Orr: Nope.
[00:06] bxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: ok hun
[00:06] Emilly Orr: That's very strange, out of the blue. Do I know you from somewhere?
[00:06] bxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: nope
[00:06] Emilly Orr: Okay, then.
[00:07] bxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: ok
So I pulled her profile. This is a quote from it:
hi i'm [her name] the mistress i look for girls to fight in sl and when i win i give them 3 choices be my loveslave or female fighter or both if they say no i let them go on there way
I guess that's that. What still puzzles me is, how did she get my name? I was at home, so...how'd she track me down to ask?

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...