16 January, 2015

so many songs we forgot to play

So, you want to start here, and then read this, followed by this, this, this and then this. Beautiful, start to finish, and funny as hell.

Also, have some wrist warmers that may double quite well as cuffs (think Victorian, not BDSM, for that term). And make your own foaming hand soap, if that's something you'd like to do.

Or you could just make mittens out of your kittens! Or kittens out of mittens. One of those.

Did you know that color photographs exist of the aftermath of the San Francisco earthquake? I did not. It's kind of awesome.

Haptic technology is coming. It's gonna be BIG.

The FBI says GamerGate is being looked into for possible prosecution. Awesome news, I'll start making popcorn.

Also, I'm fairly sure Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson had the single best holiday resolution list I've seen in decades. That is all.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...