05 January, 2023

I'll spin you Valentine evenings though we're strangers 'til now

Things are happening in the background. I'm not willing to fully relax, yet, but--if all works out as it's been proposed, we may well not only keep Gearhaven, but I'll be working to redecorate at least part of it. But it's early stages yet, so...nothing, even the stones, are set in stone.

Vaporwave Fenrusulfr stole set from Vae Victis. Note: HUD!

In the meantime, there's a new group gift at /Vae Victis\! A variant on the Fenrisulfr stole set, this time in Vaporwave tones, with a specific set of hues for the HUD.

Vaporwave Fenrusulfr stole set from Vae Victis

So I'm in Heartsong Shores' Neo-Kowloon alleys to show it off.

So same thing as last time--the Female Unrigged for the stole, and the Male version for the skulls this time. Both texture and tint for the skulls are off the chart, frankly. So vibrant, all the wau factor. I never thought blacklight UV could be carried off in SL, but...this is close.

The Vaporwave stole set in Byxian pastels

What's it like in all the Byxian pinks? Just as wild.

Vaporwave Fenrusulfr stole set from Vae Victis

Silly as it may sound, I think the original version is far more customizeable, overall--this one I can't manage to figure out how to make the skulls smaller without making them non-functional with the chain addition--but I think I like this one better. This could be because it goes so well with the raver girl avatar, though.

Vaporwave Fenrusulfr stole set from Vae Victis

I don't have pictures of this, mind, but I spent the next several hours in the stole set. It made me smile.

Vaporwave Fenrusulfr stole set from Vae Victis

Anyway, you want this? You can't get it at any event. It's just available as a New Year's group gift at the main store. But it's a really fun group, if that matters!

in the Dreaming Gods' fortress before the mesh completely loads in.

And of course the amusement went off the charts when I ported to the main store for the link to give out, and ended up looking washed out by the SAVAGE pink tones of the ground. (Believe: this is just standard unrezzed mesh, it's just funny because I was in UV-radiant tones, the stole was in UV-radiant tones, and I went to the main store and it decided to join the madness. I laughed, the party laughed, the table laughed...then we killed the table.)

(Sorry--really old D and D joke.)

Come join the group if you want the Vaporwave edition of the Fenrisulfr stole for free. The water's fine. Also occasionally laden with piranha, bugs, and Kamen Rider-obsessed trapbots, but...that just comes with the territory, really. You'll be fiiiiiiine.

itamoo Steampunk would fit right in, if that tells you anything. (And no, not entirely sure whether that's a good thing, or terrifying. As with so many things in my life, it's likely both.)

Obligatory occasional run-down of everything else:

Eyes: Inheart's Hades - Toxic Green System+mesh set: discounted on MP due to age (but I still think they work)
Hair: Misty II, which I seem to recall was a group gift from Olive (but either way, it's at their mainstore)
Skin: The frustrating one, it's this year's holiday gift from Fallen Gods, so unless you're already in the group, I don't think this particular shade will be available (but for what it's worth, it's one of the Pure shades, Odyssey).
Jacket: 28LA's Pride Fur, black variant (I don't know if this one's available either).
Top: The Catharina halter from First Choice
Leggings/Leg Harness: Combat Leggings and Harness set from Demon Doll
Makeup: Old now, but the eyes are the FreeBees Glam Eyeshadow set in Berry (maybe on the MP store?), and the Metallic Lips in Mystic from StarGazer, originally, now might be carried at MACA?
Shoes: The Thick Block Heels from PIXEL BOX
Shape: My own, adulterated in seventeen different ways
Body: Maitreya.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...