27 January, 2023

and now there's nothing left

This is gonna be just a catch-up entry. Still do those from time to time.

I mentioned not knowing what the price would be on the 'Astaroth' Cosmic glasses from /Vae Victis\? At the Warehouse sale is now open, and they'll run you L$360.

I kind of want everything in this image. Or at least everything from the decor. I could so live there.

What else...oh! I failed to mention Arkivet has a gifty at the Mystic Realms booth! This thing:

Arkivet's Boline blade gift

I think most folks I know understand what a boline is, but for those who don't--in more traditional forms of Wicca, the athame is used for ritual work only, and the boline for everything else--generally taking herb cuttings, etching symbols in candles, whatever. Some say the handle must be white, but that's not a universal.

Arkivet's Boline blade gift, closer look

I love the details on the blade, too--all the little nicks and metal indents that a working blade would have. A lot of care went into this.

Arkivet's Boline blade gift, closer look with HUD.

Simple HUD, pretty basic, six colors for handle and six for moon blade. It just has the one pose, but the wondrous thing about both /Vae Victis\ and Arkivet as brands is they believe products should be modifiable. Pop more poses in? Grand. Tint it using the texture menu? Sure. Expand it to the size of a chair? I mean, if that's your thing, have at it.

Actually...hmm. Since I happen to be redecorating a skybox...

Arkivet's Boline blade gift, closer look with HUD.

At this size, it's obviously not perfect. The handle looks strange, because it's meshed as one solid object, and I was more interested in creating a 'sittable' thing than making the handle un-distorted. That being said, though, at this size? Nine LI. Just nine!

So...yeah, if you want it, stop by Arkivet's booth in Mystic Realms! I think it's a free-for-everyone, but if it's a group gift at this point, I believe Arkivet's group is free to join.

So this turned into an actual entry after all. Who knew?

Macavoy-Norton-chagrin

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...