11 January, 2023

but I'll be there for you as the world falls down

New life goal: become bugzapper.

Meanwhile, this is what happens when Em tries to make things pretty.

Arkivet's Pangolin earrings

I am hollow inside! Well, I knew that, but it's always weird seeing it. This was supposed to be a shot of the Manidae Treasure Pangolin earrings from Arkivet.

Arkivet's Pangolin earrings

A shot that I thought worked, but upon pulling it into edit, realized it was a close shot, but it did not show the full earrings...

Another failed pangolin shot.

This is what lips look like from the inside!...and I only managed to give one of the pangolin earrings a little coat.

Where'd they go?

So I turned the camera to the other side. Tadaaa...missed it entirely. No pangolins in view.

aFINALLY a shot WITH THE PANGOLIN!

And the only one I thought came out decent at all.

These were easy to adjust, but the photographer's skill, alas, she was not there.

You can pick them up at the Abstrakt event, which I only have the general landmark from, and no price, because--as I just found out, falling from the sky--they're not open until 15 January. But then they'll run until 5 February!

And Mesmer's original vendor art, 'cos she did SO much better than I did:

Arkivet pangolinery

Nab 'em if you want 'em, but keep in mind, these are NOT exclusives, so they WILL be returning to the main store if you miss the event!
?

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...