04 January, 2023

and all that is within me join

So, it's now early morning on January 4th. I had the strong feeling this resolution of mine would crack, I just didn't expect it to be the exact next day that I'd fail. Go me for speed-running failure!

It's been suggested that maybe I pace myself, and re-resolve to make one post a week, and okay, fine, I see the value in that, I did set myself up here--making a resolution to blog daily with the Eternal Headache still eating my brain also had a high chance of failure. But hey, there are lessons in everything. I'm not going to slide around this one by rephrasing it.

In the meantime, while I sort through what happens next, it's a brand new year!

Sparkle New Year!


So, y'know, get out there, try new things, fail at new things, learn new lessons, and grow. I anticipate a great muchness of growth this year, unfortunately. But so it goes...

See you next entry.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...