24 January, 2023

we're choosing the path between the stars

It's halo time!

It's halo time!

No, seriously, because Arkivet, one of the the brands I joyfully cover, put out a new one, AND they have a new location for the one they put out in December! So let's gooooo!

I had this idea to find a frozen wasteland, or some sparse expanse of black rock, and...today's a "that's not happening" day. So, we are not dressed formally, and we are not where we wanted to be. We're doing it anyway.

The Anesidora Keybound Halo from Arkivet

I'm actually taking shots for this at the Darkness event.

The first thing you need to know about the Arkivet Anesidora Keybound Halo is it will pop your complexity up a TON. I'm already fairly high with the hair and the particular shoes--my normal running-around at events is between 54K and 80K, today I clock in at 96,121. Putting on the Animated version of the halo raised that to 105,718.

Nothing wrong with that, we do pay for detail work--but it's something to be aware of.

The Anesidora Keybound Halo from Arkivet

(I don't remember if Arkivet has a booth at the Darkness event, but if you haven't gotten the lovely Fenrisulfr pelt boa from /Vae Victis\. it's still on sale here for L$500.)

The Anesidora Keybound Halo from Arkivet

There are six different places you can tint on this: the trim work, the body of the halo, the inset metalwork, the gems, the center chevrons, and the key diamonds. Each of those can be tinted a total of ten different shades. Make it all in one, or mix and match colors--entirely up to you.

The Anesidora Keybound Halo from Arkivet

It will be available at Abnormality when it opens February 2nd, so I'll update this then!

The Remph's Wheel Halo from Arkivet

Now off to Mystic Realms, where both /Vae Victis\ and Arkivet have little booths. Currently there, you can find the Remph's Wheel halo. Right out of the box this is winter-wonderland joy, but it also has a tint hud, to recolor each of five sections, with eleven different options.

The Remph's Wheel Halo from Arkivet

From the back is the only way you can really see the center gem, so here you go. And yes, I know this outfit has butt ghosties, shut up.

The Remph's Wheel Halo from Arkivet

This one, you can get from the Arkivet booth for L$300!

Both have two different versions, animated and static. So there are options there two! Enjoy.

(One more thing I want to point out, since it reads as a HUD so got captured: porting in to Mystic Realms, you have a choice to accept, deny, or block their RP Experience. I don't plan to be involved, but I said yes because it's easiest, got set up to take pics, then had to go nap. When I came back to capture the shots for this run, it auto-attached the wee HUD.

(It's not terrible placement, and it is fairly inconspicuous, so I didn't bother with it. But it's another thing to be aware of if you port to the booths in the Realms.)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...