02 November, 2019

you feel lazy but stop the fantasies and bubble butts

Out of the blue while wandering the stops of the Hocus Pocus event:
[12:03] Mxxxx Rxxxxxxx: hi
[12:03] Emilly Orr: Hi there.
See? This is me being nice. I am trying to be nice. It's just a "hi", I don't have to go into hyper-suspicious mode.
[12:03] Mxxxx Rxxxxxxx: are you submissive
[12:04] Emilly Orr smiles
[12:04] Emilly Orr: The profile says so. But I am selective to whom I submit.
I pulled his profile. Oh, you sweet summer child. You're only one day old. I should have stayed suspicious.

And wau, you are just in all the fetish groups. Eleven groups at the time of this writing, all of them centered on incest, breeding, brainwashing, humiliation, ageplay, extreme abuse...You're a one-stop shop for serious sadists.
[12:05] Mxxxx Rxxxxxxx: thats cool
[12:05] Mxxxx Rxxxxxxx: were you submissive when younger
[12:05] Emilly Orr: I was more of a switch when I was younger, then I went to full pro domme for a bit, then back to submissive.
Which is true, that's pretty much been the pattern of the life. Switching, experiencing both sides, knowing the give and take of both, landing on one side or the other for a while.

Conversation lagged at this point. I hit a few more stops while waiting, but I admit, I was curious. How'd this guy find me? (Well. I'm making the assumption of male due to the username, but with no pic, no FL pic, no picks, and no bios of any kind, it could be a large leap indeed.)
[12:13] Emilly Orr: Why do you ask?
[12:16] Mxxxx Rxxxxxxx: just to talk
[12:17] Emilly Orr: Ah. What's on your mind?
[12:18] Mxxxx Rxxxxxxx: you being submissive
[12:18] Emilly Orr: Didn't I answer that?
I mean, I did, didn't I? I'm certainly not going to willingly grovel before a one-day-old No-Info fellow, if that's what he's thinking.

Actually, I was never that good at groveling, anyway.
[12:22] Emilly Orr: Or did you have something else in mind?
Because wau, you type slow. Or think slow, which is even worse.
[12:22] Mxxxx Rxxxxxxx: like when younger
[12:23] Emilly Orr: Okay, track this back and ask it direct. Are you asking how young I was when I knew I was a submissive?
[12:23] Mxxxx Rxxxxxxx: yes
[12:24] Emilly Orr: I'd say, probably around fourteen or fifteen, though I didn't have words for it then.
[12:24] Mxxxx Rxxxxxxx: what told you you were submissive
Pushy li'l newbie, aintcha?
[12:24] Mxxxx Rxxxxxxx: i mean how did you know
[12:26] Emilly Orr: Fantasies. Dreams. Inchoate longings of the spirit, to get poetic. I'm sure others knew it earlier, in their own journeys, but I was always more focused on books and learning over the physical, as a child.
We're not going to go into that weird kid in first grade who would corral all the girls up and make us get on all fours, and call us all his "ponies". None of us knew what he was after at that point, and likely least of all him. So I truly doubt that led to anything. I'm more talking early dreams post-puberty, for the most part.

Past this point, conversation fell off again, and hell if I was going to continue it on my own. I'd given him two conversation passes already, and it was starting to feel invasive.

Then I crashed, and half an hour later, he hadn't commented back, so I guess his curiosity was over. May you find your way in SL, weird dude, and expect to get yelled at if you continue this line of questioning with others...but then again, that may be exactly what you want.

(Ooh, note from the Editrix several hours later. Fun. This is not just a newb, this is a STUPID newb.)

I present the continuation of the saga:
[20:25] Mxxxx Rxxxxxxx: any submissive girls to talk? message me
[20:25] Mxxxxxxx Axxxx: booboo. They have sims specifically for that. Groups for shops are deffo not gonna get you a toy for the night. :)
She's absolutely right. Also, add one more group, a non-fetish one, a purely shopping group...which is baffling as to why he's reaching out there to "talk" to submissive girls.
[20:26] Sxxxxx Kxxxxx: into the land of garbage and [sh*te] you go buddy..........not a good way to start your second life.......
Likely more than just Ms. S blocked and banned this 24-hour idjit.
[20:31] Emilly Orr: Also, why should people talk to you here? As I recall, you made a lousy effort of talking to me earlier. :p
So then--of course--he IMed me:
[20:32] Mxxxx Rxxxxxxx: ?
Really. That's your opener. Really. I despair of the next SL generation.
[20:32] Emilly Orr: You totally dropped the conversation twice. I'm just pointing it out.
[20:32] Mxxxx Rxxxxxxx: sorry
I doubt your sincerity.
[20:32] Emilly Orr: Also, asking after anything BDSM-related in shopping groups is never a good idea unless it's specifically an adult shopping group.
[20:36] Emilly Orr: So what's your gig, really? You just got blocked by a bunch of people in the group, and if you're pulling this nonsense in other non-sex groups, you'll likely be blocked or outright banned from there, too. What's worth that?
[20:36] Mxxxx Rxxxxxxx: its ok
[20:37] Emilly Orr: Maybe for you, but okay, have a nice life, then.
And for me, I was done with this knuckle-dragging fetishist. Goodbye, mysterious newbie, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

((Later note from the Editrix: Oh, my GODS...))

He's not done.
[20:55] Mxxxx Rxxxxxxx: any submissive girls to talk? message me
[20:56] Emilly Orr: STOP. IT.
I thought about it for a bit, and then decided this was worth sending a note in.
[21:01] Emilly Orr sends a notecard to [Cxxxxxx] before wandering off hunting.
And that BETTER be that. Any more, I'm blocking his moronic self.

(((Later still note from the Editrix: I did in fact, send off a notecard to the group owner. She bounced his sorry butt and thanked me for letting her know. I truly hope I never run into him again.)))

(((An astute reader, days after publication, caught I'd left one of the instances of his name open to view. I'm...finding it difficult to care, but I have corrected it, so it's all anonymized now.)))

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...