03 November, 2019

don't be cautious, don't be kind

I picked this up mid-conversation because of a crash:
[22:47] mxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Sorry for asking... But what means NGN/FGN? rainbow-hand-transparent I'm back to SL after a long while and have to refresh my memory squinting-face-grin-emojo
[22:47] hxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: NGN = No Group Needed, FGN = Free Group Needed
[22:48] mxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Ahhhh. Thank you :)
[23:06] bxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Hi lots of chairs at [store]
[23:07] Kxxx Rxxxxxxx: Needs paid group...
[23:08] hxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: [Bxxxx]? Are you new to [this group]?
[23:09] hxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: You cannot post LLs & MMs that require a pay group.
[23:10] hxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: POSTING FORMAT in [this group] *Store Name* *NGN or FGN* *Numbers* *Description of item prize* *LM* *In any order :)* [23:11] Exxxxxxxx Mxxxx: Need 6 more clicks on the MM at [store]Wishbox for [dress]
[23:12] hxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: [Exxxxxxxx], I just posted the proper format for posting MMs in SLFO.
[23:12] hxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Do you see it?
[23:12] Exxxxxxxx Mxxxx: No, just now logged in to check the board. :)
[23:12] hxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: POSTING FORMAT in SLFO *Store Name* *NGN or FGN* *Numbers* *Description of item prize* *LM* *In any order :)*
[23:13] Exxxxxxxx Mxxxx: What is NGN or FGN?
[23:13] Vxxxxx Bxxxx: not good f nothing?
[23:13] jxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: no group or free group needed
[23:13] Vxxxxx Bxxxx: lol
[23:13] Exxxxxxxx Mxxxx: Ahh... Okay
[23:14] hxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: NGN = No Group Needed, FGN = Gree Group Needed
[23:14] Exxxxxxxx Mxxxx: Thanks, her target is only 30, but she never fills it. She really needs more traffic here
[23:14] Exxxxxxxx Mxxxx: Thanks for the help, it just filled
[23:14] jxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: if u tp me i will hit the board
[23:15] jxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: currently standing in an ocean lol
[23:15] hxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Next time post it in the proper format? You can find that format in the 5th tab in my picks in my profile.
[23:15] Emilly Orr: I should put [store] on my checklist, though. I used to have a lot of her dresses.
[23:15] hxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Also, 30 minutes between postings.
[23:15] hxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: We are currently spamming that store.
[23:16] Emilly Orr: I thought I was just discussing it, but I understand.
I didn't, really, but I've had trouble in other groups over asking questions that got me kicked out, so...I'm a bit gunshy.

Now, this mod did IM me right after this:
[23:16] hxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: You caught the tail of it lol
[23:17] hxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Was trying to teach [Exxxxxxxx] lol
[23:17] Emilly Orr: Okay. I didn't think just mentioning the store name was wrong.
[23:17] hxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I don't think so, either.
[23:17] hxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Trying to get a happy medium going
[23:18] Emilly Orr: Oh, sure. It can be hard, I know.
[23:18] hxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: heart-balloon
So basically, the mod doesn't think just one mention of a store is out of line, but several of us mentioning the same store in the spate of a few minutes might be? Something to keep in mind.

Back to the main chat:
[23:16] Exxxxxxxx Mxxxx: No worries. I posted it early this morning and figured I'd check it before bed.
[23:17] Exxxxxxxx Mxxxx: Her store was gone for a while, glad to see her back. She has some really nice stuff. :)
I didn't realize she'd left.
[23:18] hxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: [Exxxxxxxx], you are continuing to spam that store.
And by these rules, now explained, she is. We all were, I suppose.
[23:18] Txxxxxxxxx Gxxxxxxxxxx: jesus.
[23:18] Exxxxxxxx Mxxxx: Umm... No. I posted it once
[23:18] hxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Talking about it is posting it.
[23:18] jxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: [Txxxxxxxxxx]
[23:19] Txxxxxxxxx Gxxxxxxxxxx: hugs [Txx].. :) but closing this. lol.
[23:19] hxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: [Txxxx], be careful of the language please.
This is a very PG group, and they hold to strict PG rules.
[23:19] Txxxxxxxxx Gxxxxxxxxxx: excuse me?
[23:19] Exxxxxxxx Mxxxx: Huh? Okay, was just discussing it. Sorry
[23:19] Txxxxxxxxx Gxxxxxxxxxx: Jesus is now a bad word?
When used in a prayer, no. When used as a curse, probably, according to this group's rules. Those, at least, are stated in the group description.
[23:19] fxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx nods at [Txxxx] and *grinz* remember not to breathh too much here [Txxxx]
Uncalled for.
[23:20] Txxxxxxxxx Gxxxxxxxxxx: no [sh*t]
[23:20] Txxxxxxxxx Gxxxxxxxxxx: there.. now you can yell at me for language
Wau, now Ms. T's just being a jerk.
[23:20] Exxxxxxxx Mxxxx: Seems a little unreasonable to not be able to even talk about a store, but it's fine
[23:21] hxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: So, let me see, cussing and spamming are ok, tonight?
[23:21] fxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx chuckles and, crawls back into her cave.
[23:22] axxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: makes a nice big cave for himself and [Dxxxxx], filled with Excederin and water and lots of kale.
I get the painkiller, but why the kale?
[23:23] txxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: brings out the swear jar
[23:28] Exxxxxxxx Mxxxx: Okay, out of curiosity, what do you consider spam? I always thought repeatedly posting the same thing was spam, but maybe my definition is wrong
[23:29] hxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Post a store, then wait 30 minutes to mention it or refer to it again.
[23:30] Exxxxxxxx Mxxxx: Okay, that's a bit strange, but I'll do that
[23:30] hxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Thank you, [Exxxxxxxx].
[23:30] hxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: We appreciate that.
So, at least this one resolved semi-equitably, but the rules are getting a bit more restrictive for a freebie and gift group.

[[Note from the Editrix, hours later. This just happened in the same group.]]

An update:
[20:55] lxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: have any of u tried any of the haagen Daas booze flavor ice creams? the bourbon is to die for!
[20:55] Axxxxx Bxxxxxx: its sooooooo good Shelby isn't it
[20:56] hxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: OOoo no alcohol talk, guys.
[20:56] Pxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: moon shine
[20:56] hxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Petunia... no alcohol talk, please.
[20:56] PetuniaSunShine: ok
[20:57] hxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: heart-balloon
Yeah. The rules in this group have definitely become more restrictive. Not sure why, and a tad bit puzzled by it.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...