07 November, 2019

slipping through someone's fingers, falling under someone's wheels

Various sights along the way.

jump-ropes1

I can't make these things up. This was in a hair store.

jump-ropes2

I said this to a friend:
[12:05 PM] Emilly: This is...this is a lot.
[12:06 PM] Emilly: So I realize the first 'name' I saw was from one of her groups, but it says "heart-balloon BXXXXXX heart-balloon"
[12:06 PM] Emilly: That's followed by her display name, "Pxxxxx Txxxxx".
[12:07 PM] Emilly: Which is followed by her legacy name, "pxxxxxx", and you know me and My Little Pony references.
[12:07 PM] Emilly: I can't even make out the SL bio pic, it's just...something...wrapped in a quilt.
[12:07 PM] Emilly: The SL bio? "fun free and love to chat with all kinds of people. Let loose have fun and just loving my life first and second. love to draw, read, cook, and bake and also love my daddy dom and sub partner heart-balloon. "
[12:08 PM] Emilly: it's not the BDSM angle that disturbs, it's everything before that PLUS the lack of punctuation.
[12:08 PM] Emilly: She's got a titler that says "pat my noggin, I've been headpatted 581 times heart-balloon"
[12:08 PM] Emilly: Not on your life.
[12:10 PM] Emilly: She has no picks, no FL info, she's wearing a bunch of jump ropes with pink handles wrapped around all her joints in sequence, and her expression--because yes, I had to get pictures of this--is the expression of someone repeatedly struck with a mallet.
[12:13 PM] Emilly: See what I mean?
I mean, yes, technically the chicklet is entirely covered between the flowers and the ropes, but...to me, it's still shopping naked. And it's not even a skin store. It's hair by all that's holy. NO ONE needs to be nude to shop for hair.

square-jaw-girl1

Then there was this girl. I was again shopping, running down stops of a sales list. I am assuming that the head distortion is due to a mesh head? Even though with most mesh head wearers, I usually just see the avatar as headless with a floating brain, or floating eyes, before the head rezzes in?

square-jaw-girl2

That is some serious booty, though. More angular than rounded, but still.

square-jaw-girl3

But I freely admit, I stood and watched, hoping she'd rez in before I had to leave. And note, the jelly girl behind her rezzed in clothing before she ever did. I grant you, I need a new graphics card, so I am having rez issues right and left, but even with that I could visibly see stockings, clothing, heels on the other girl, and...nothing on the maiden with the squared jaw. Bizarre.

Finally, on yet another shopping excursions, this lass.
crystal-tiara1

The tiara's a bit extra, but hey, if it makes her happy.

crystal-tiara2

That wasn't my main question though. Question one: with just the tiniest bit of effort, she could have normal-sized human hands. They're so close to not being tiny little baby hands. Why doesn't she see that? Question two: why is the front of her dress and the back of her dress such drastically different shades?

crystal-tiara3

And of course, the third question, and the most important one in my opinion: she has her physics cranked up so high that every time she moves, her breasts move in opposite directions, which is unnerving. Why does she do that? Again, just a small adjustment, and they'd bounce together like real breasts do. Why doesn't she fix that?

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...