14 November, 2019

fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go 'round

There is no way I'm getting out of this one without accusations of fat shaming, or difference shaming.

But.

bigbutts1

The whole reason I do these things is not specifically to poke fun at other people. I am a very judgmental person by nature, I accept this. And I have been trying to work on it. I like to think I've gotten (a little) better, which is saying something considering where I started.

However.

At some point expansion renders the human form meaningless. From the rear? This lass is all bum and thighs. You can see arms; you can see what seems to be a very small back in comparison. It takes you several seconds, if not minutes, to realize her feet are visible, and they seem the size of Twinkies, if not smaller things. You CAN see breasts, though, and again, from the rear, which generally should be impossible, people.

bigbutts2

And let me be VERY clear, here: She is not uncute in any way. Even with the censor bar in place, she is not uncute. This is not a case of a troll who came in, deliberately distorted an avatar shape, and ran around trying to hassle people because they're mentally five. She is not that. This is the look she wanted to have. Her profile makes that very clear.

But from the front? The distortion's actually worse. Again, there are feet--barely--but what she doesn't have when viewed from the front? ARMS. My gods, she barely has shoulders from the front. Torso? Forget about it. She's all breasts and hips and thighs.

She looks like someone's put a Bratz doll head on a Cabbage Patch kid. It's so disproportional. So many of her animations clipped through her everything.

bigbutts1

In fact, have an abomination in comparison, because I had some free time:

The Abominable Bratz

That is exactly what she reminds me of. There's just too much inflation. Yes, it's a virtual world, yes, live your dreams, yes, be who you want in the skin you want that best expresses who you really are...but if that's who Ms. Overfilled is, well...I mean, enjoy throwing off all animations for the rest of your SL existence.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...