18 April, 2019

don't know why there's no sun up in the sky

Rolling restarts set my path on traveling, one after another as sims dissolved into ether around me. There were up sides, at least.



I landed next to the shore, which was next to a railroad track. Oh, someone knows me well.



In the distance, a small clapboard church, painted red. When I first saw it, because of the bend in the tree's trunk, I mistook it for a treehouse.



Nowadaays, most railroad crossing signs are either stamped metal, or painted metal or wood. But this is one of the older styles, metal rectangles covered in copper or brass studs. Very nice detail.



It was windy here. More importantly, it was overcast, with silver-shot bolts of lightning, cracking through the clouds. No thunder, though, which did add a looming foreboding to things.



More clapboard structures, homes this time, buoys, and scattered beach clutter.



The moon is very bright, and still hazed by cloud cover.



Remember when Lauren Bentham only did haunts? Well, Arranmore is her new project. (I say "new", but it's been up for quite some time. I just haven't walked the land until today.) I think I like it here.

You can see far better pictures than mine on the official Flickr for the sim.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...