12 April, 2019

she's a very kinky girl, the kind you don't take home to mother

I would say the Kinky event is getting slightly...odd.



Weirdly, I expect nudity. I expect chains. I should expect vaguely ecclesiastic attire, as well, but this threw me.

Like, this happened in chat while I was there:
[09:32] adorsy - Sharon Shorts: [Exxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx] wants to see the goods
[09:35] adorsy - Sharon Shorts: [Rxxxxxxx Bxxxxxx] prefers normal stuff!
[09:35] adorsy - Sharon Shorts: [Rxxxxxxx Bxxxxxx] accidentally unzipped the shorts...oops
That, I expect. The ornamented brocade and papal crown on a nude statue? Not so much.

In other news, guess what bug's back?



Yep--the sit-down-get-sent-to-limbo bug! Bother.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...