13 April, 2019

a million forms it takes, your disguise

Observed while shopping:



So, barring the antenna ears...and the blonde hair...and, well, the outfit...I'd be tempted to say "Drow". Save for one thing--Drow are usually either dark purple, dark blue, dark grey, shading up to mid-blue, mid-purple, or mid-grey. And in general, they have hair that ranges from pure white to silver to pale grey. But if she's not a Drow, then...?



Also, I'm not used to elves being quite so hippy. But hey, if anyone ever wondered if there were curvaceous black elves with serious booty in the world...I present Exhibit A.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...