10 April, 2019

she plays Medea later this week

This is odd for me--I'm covering something today that isn't available right now. Let me explain.



First off, for clarity: this outfit was sent to me by sachi Vixen, the designing force behind [ae]. It's the Medea dress in Navy that was for sale at the Days of Yore event. (I don't know when it ended, but it's over now.)



Let me point out this as well--there is no earthly way to wear underwear with this without it showing. Possibly one of those little shield things, generally available in lace patterns (I've seen them in plain silk or satin, butterfly or heart shapes, there's a few of them around; I've also seen them in metal)--but nothing else.



This is it from the back. It's mesh, so it does stretch with leg movements, but we expect that by now. You can't see it as well here, but from the front, it hangs by two thin spaghetti straps, and in the rear, the straps end just slightly above mid-back.



Now, the attached belt. It comes in three metal tones. This is the brushed silver. Also, as seen here, yes, in certain poses, the fall of fabric in front (and back) will 'split' to show leg underneath. This is not a fault in the mesh, it's just an unavoidable consequence of random animations.



This is the black metal option.



And this is the gold. The included belt HUD changes the small rings that attach the spaghetti straps to the main fabric panels, the center circle closure between the breasts, and the hip belt.



There's also a short version, for those who wish more of a 'camisk' look.



And this is it from the back, where the fall of the straps can be more clearly seen.

Medea is for Slink Original and Slink Hourglass, and Maitreya, and intriguingly enough, Slink Original Petite, Slink Hourglass Petite, and Maitreya Petite. I didn't even realize there were Slink and Maitreya Petite bodies!

I'm hoping this comes to the [ae] store at some point. I have no idea what it sold for at the event. But the "Mama" dress which is currently at We Roleplay goes for L$195 per dress, so I'm assuming it will be comparable when or if it reaches the store.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...