05 April, 2019

strange how the scale forms, in tiny patterns on my antenna

Boston Dynamics strikes again--this seems like a really good robot design.

I wanted to make an entry on the handfasting I officiated at today, but...the lag was so intense, pictures were impossible. Thankfully, others with sturdier computers saved the day, so if you're interested in medieval (ish) handfasting shots, check out this Flickr for some as-it-happened shots. I'll update in later entries if I find out more links. This was a lot of fun, though I might have been more nervous than the couple I handfasted!



I like this dress. It comes in about six colors, all accessed by HUD, but I was feeling the green. Found makeup, lingerie and heels that all matched close enough, and then...went to work. And matched the furniture.



I could lay down on one of the couches and disappear. That isn't good. Does that mean I should ditch this dress entirely, or just never wear it in green again?



I mean, how big a fashion faux pas is blending in with your environment? I'm like a chameleon!

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...