05 June, 2018

because the reverb in these holy halls is like a long lost friend

Another country heard from--I got a lovely pack of dresses Miss sachi is putting out for the Vintage Fair, opening June 8th. These are simple, elegant designs with lovely movement and style. Let me show you.

These are the first five colors of the Diana dresses, front and back (the remaining five will be in the next entry).



All of these have very simple, tailored lines, but excellent texturing, and they swing like actual dresses. The mesh moves really, really well. This is the black.



This is a very rich, nearly cobalt blue.



And the Diane in a rich, emerald green.



The Hot Pink, almost ridiculously rich and gorgeous.



And a very vintage, heathered purple, soft and lovely.

These dresses are offered for Slink Physique, Slink Hourglass, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass and Physique Petite, and may be in other sizes, as well, but these were the ones I got in the pack. I'm wearing Maitreya (though the base shape has been enhanced, both by me and by my owner, so...I'm a tad bit bustier and hippier than most Maitreya forms out there). And these still fit like a dream out of the package!

The Vintage Fair will run from June 8th to June 24th, and if you should happen to miss it, unless these are being sold as exclusives, they should be available in the Adam n' Eve main store after that.

When I find out the prices, or any other information, I will let you know!

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...