05 June, 2018

I build bridges with these arms, I will not build a fortress

These are the last five colors of the Diana dresses, front and back (the first five were in the first entry).



This is Diane in another very vintage tone, an almost retro lipstick shade of Red.



This was the first one I tried from the folder. This is the Soft Pink, and this one just puts me in mind of Disney princesses and Maxfield Parrish. It's a lovely shade.



The teal, rich and nuanced.



You'll get a truer color perspective from the image on the left. I'm not sure why the touches of pink happened along the bodice of the front pic, but this is White, and it's a clear, bright tone.



And finally, a Yellow that is reminiscent of marigolds and daffodils and spring tulips. Lovely.

These dresses are offered for Slink Physique, Slink Hourglass, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass and Physique Petite, and may be in other sizes, as well, but these were the ones I got in the pack.

One more pic, just because Miss sachi sent it along:



These are a gacha outfit, a set of French Knickers called Oh Carol. It comes in Maitreya, Slink Hourglass and Slink Physique. I don't know when it was sold, or if it's being developed for the Vintage Fair to sell as well, but I definitely want more.

Now, out of the box, no alpha-ing along my Maitreya, there's the tiniest amount of phasethrough along the lower curve of my right breast, but with the alpha cuts the Maitreya has, I'm pretty confident this is going to be an easy fix. The knickers came in two variations, one plain purple, and this one, the one with the flower. These are just sheer satin loveliness.

The Vintage Fair will run from June 8th to June 24th, and if you should happen to miss it, unless these are being sold as exclusives, they should be available in the Adam n' Eve main store after that.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...