20 June, 2018

I hope that I can find a place where it could be

So I had another head from SL CAT to try, but if the "Sweet" head couldn't be edited, I doubt the "Venus" head can be. So we skip.



Okay, I won't lie, this one will never be a daily look head. It's also designed to be a ToodleeDoo avatar head (though why toddler avatars want a cracked and broken doll's head, I have no idea. ToodleeDoo avatars are creepy enough on their own.)

But...it's cool. I may actually pick it up for a Hallows look.



This is an automatic no, though. This is Pure Hell's "Insane" demo. Of course it is.



This is Miss Canning's "Alexis" head, and honestly, they should just go ahead and rename her "Angelina". And no.

Much as I adore Miss Jolie, no.



This is the first Bento mesh head from Autumn Splendor, and it has the same problem I had with Utilizator's "Normie" head. Too square a jaw.



This is the "Bambi" head from Starlust. Hmm. She might have potential.



Never mind. Played about with the expressions hud a bit. Not for me.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...