19 June, 2018

I would have bled and cried for all the years

Here we go again...Had some time, was on a deleting spree, decided I'd go through some more mesh head demos.



Like this one, which out of the box, looks really irritated. This is the Melissa head from--I think--this store, but it's hard to tell, because the Melissa package doesn't have a landmark and there are three different maker names on the objects in the folder.



Unfortunately, this was the best I could get it to do with a bit of work, so...sorry, Melissa. You go bye-bye.



AAAAAAAAH! NEXT!

...I maan, so...this is Inaya's "Kaj" mesh head.

And no. Obviously.



This is the Mashenka mesh head from Kitties' Lair. And she's cute, I give her full points for not being a mutant on my shape out of the box. She's just nowhere like me. Which is fine, that's why I'm demoing all these heads to try to find something that is close to me.



This is the Havana head in, I think, Sunkissed? From LikeLi. Again, cute, but...no.



And this is SL CAT's "Sweet" mesh head. Hmm. Intriguing. Can I do anything with it...?

...and, that answer is no. It cannot be edited except to move the eyes by 0.00003%. Bother.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...