27 September, 2015

alarms will ring for eternity

I thought I'd seen pouty avatars before, but I had no clue:



Same model, different outfit:



If you want either of these (you'd be buying the attire featured, not the girl) or anything else (she has some interesting ripped clothing and tattoo layers on offer), you can find them at Renewed for ten Linden apiece. I believe there are also similarly-priced tattoos in the same location (and at least one utter freebie that will paint faded black stars over most of your body, so yay for that too).

I just don't get why "depressed and unhappy" is still the hot new look. Are that many women in RL pouty, contemptuous and spoiled? Do I just not get out that much?

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...