About the only thing I'd suggest is that you print out the images on a color printer capable of cardstock printing, or take it to a print shop and have them print it on cardstock. If you want to get really fancy, add a slight layer of Mod Podge over the tops of the pictures for gloss, and paint the backs black. And that's it! Hang it, you're done!
I also want to bring to your attention the best cosplay EVER. Don't believe me? Here's one of the original appearances from Sesame Street for detail comparison.
Why you should never give your cat fresh catnip. This has been a public service announcement from the Nip Council.
And do you want an iPhone 5? You may not after watching this.
Cracked.com came out with a review of the Slender Man phenomenon that's funny, filthy, and has links to other information--much of it down-the-rabbit-hole sites where people really seem to believe this stuph. (The only thing I don't get is why the writer seems so traumatized over the whole Meat Spin site--I'm not linking it here, either, but it's because it features actual penetrative sex, which is not something I'm going to bring onto this blog. The content itself--come on, it's just sex, people, you're not five. Grow up.)
I want to toss you a little exercise. Go in order.
- Step One: Go to the Marketplace, and search for "rusty".
- Step Two: Set 'Items per page' to 96, and set the 'Sort by' field to 'Price: Low to High'. (I'm also on seeing General/Mature/Adult, but that may or may not help.)
- Step Three: scroll through the first page and realize there's nothing buyable, it's all glitched.
- Step Four: scroll through the second page and realize there's nothing buyable, it's all glitched.
- Step Five: scroll through the third page and realize there's nothing buyable because it's all glitched.
- Step Six: repeat this for the next ten pages.
- Step Seven: give up.