12 December, 2018

if you think you have the slightest chance of swallowing me, you should have your doubts

Chatting with a friend when this happened:
[23:09] vxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: ??? I just got an invite?
[23:09] vxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: mxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx has invited you to join a group.
There is no cost to join this group.
Group:
Sex With God: We are pushing back against those who say lust and human nature are bad. There are members of the group who have offered themselves as vessels through which we can have sex with God. Please join us.
[23:09] Emilly Orr: Out of the blue?? And why...that group?
[23:10] vxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: out of the blue and damned if I know why or how
[23:10] vxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: as I'm freaked, I shall now block the resident.
[23:11] Emilly Orr: Good idea.
But I was still confused, so I looked up the person in question. She's two months old. TWO. MONTHS. OLD. Beyond that, her picture is of a fairly dead-eyed brunette, and this is her SL bio:
I'm a vessel through which members of the Sex With God group can have sex with God. Members can have sex with God and me when I'm AFK (Away From my Keyboard). Come have sex with God at: Echo.
Yep, not getting any less creepy.
[23:16] Emilly Orr: Gad, she's two months old. And a 'vessel' you can have sex with whether she's there, or AFK. That's just creepy.
[23:16] vxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx shudders
[23:17] Emilly Orr: Yeah, AFK brothels creep me, combine it with 'sex with God' and that just screams cult.
[23:18] vxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: oh yeah, I'm suitably wigged.
It really does! And I totally understand the reaction, mine's the exact same. This is really a thing now? Not the AFK girls, I knew about that, but the pretending to be God thing? That's just disturbing on every conceivable level.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...