17 December, 2018

over my path your song casts a light



Breathe. Recenter. Ground and stabilize. Find the foundation. Get knocked off it again.



Pattern of a life.



I should be used to this by now. This is what happens. I should be taking this in stride. I'm not.



But what I have done is, spend time yesterday working on holiday card concepts. And, tomorrow or the next day, I'll write the RL year's holiday letter.



There will be breathing. There will be grounding. I will find my center and do my best to hold it. I will hold the bright light in the darkness until Yule's early blue morning. I am making plans for the days to come, and they will involve laughter and feasting and joyous things, even if quieter ones.



But ultimately, I get through this. We get through this. Because it's what I do, it's what my family has ingrained in me, and while there were many bad lessons in growing up, that was one of the good ones.

Move forward. Move on. Tend to the wounds, feed the body, feed the spirit. Never stop moving. Endure. Survive.

I have plans to do that.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...