27 July, 2018

there is an answer to a question which I'm not as yet aware that I have asked

So someone working at Reddit saved one of the actual cancerous subreddits on the site, and I do not understand why. The owner of the subreddit wanted it dead. Let it die. It's past time that it just goes away.

And this is only a two-day chart at any given time, which makes me wish I'd captured it a week ago when I opened that link, because while the drop is significant now, it was scary a week ago. There will be an impact from the rise in Lindex fees, no hyperbole needed--it already has had an impact.

And the new She-Ra remake from Netflix has already drawn ire from some fans who should know better. (The two main complaints seem to be "We can't see her tits in that outfit", to which the overwhelming response online has been "She's supposed to be twelve in this, so sit down you sick sick man", and "Armor has to be built with the breasts, to which nearly everyone has been responding with pictures of Brienne of Tarth from Game of Thrones, whose armor--made to fit the actress, Gwendoline Christie--was historically accurate for English armor of the approximate time period.)

In other news, some randomness that amused from a profile:
him: hi
me: Hey
him: hru
me: I am good, how are you?
him: im ok i guess
him: are u a sub
me: sorry?

*Pause*

me: To be honest, the last time I checked I was not a foot-long sandwich.
me: 8D
him: lol
him: have u ever been collard
me: No, I am not a cabbage.
me: What is it with you and food?
and:
him: You are very sexy
me: ok...
him: sex
me: Not with you
him: ?
me: Is "No" less confusing?
and
him: Hello Sexy💋
him: how u doin? today sexy
me: I'm doing fine, thanks. How about yourself?
him: doin good ty
him: I can not take my eyes off you
him: Mmm ur avie lookin so hot
him: caressin ur sexy ass
him: ^^
[Kxxxxxxx Rxxxx] slaps the stupid out of you.
and
him: splendid ass
him: but the real question is
him: does it have an owner?
me: No. My ass is a free spirit.
him: nice
him: do i have to get a ticket to get close?
me: A ticket?
him: just kidng
him: i mean what do i need to taste your beautiful ass tonight?
me A miracle.
I'm too invested in being polite, obviously.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...