02 July, 2018

the devil in your eyes

[12:02] axxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: ok time to shut down one laptop and start up another, so I'm going to go and eat and will be back in 30 minutes give or take. If there is anything you should need, please IM myself or [Exxxx] (she should be back in world any time now) and we will get back to you asap
[12:03] sxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: enjoy your food [Axxxx]!
[12:03] fxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: eating steak atm
[12:04] Sxxxx Gxxxxxx: Delightful. :o
[12:04] Cxxxxx Fxxxxxxxxx: what you having for dinner?
[12:10] txxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: dick
[12:10] Mxxxx Sxxxxxxxxx: um not ok
[12:12] Vxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxx: Dick?
[12:14] txxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: OMFG
[12:14] txxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I MEANT DUCK
[12:14] txxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: LOL
Suuuure.

In the meantime, another pair of shots from random places, random times. These next ones feature a demon.



Soooo many poky bits. Wings, armor, horns...self. Soooo very many.



I might make allowances for a split tongue, however...

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...