15 February, 2012

I toss and turn, I'm losing sleep

(The non-Stiv portions of this post have been moved over to the new blog.)

God still has this odd habit of popping up unexpectedly:

butts: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
butts: ENERGY
butts: JUST GOT OFF WORK
butts: TIME TO
butts: P
butts: A
butts: R
butts: T
butts: Y
Emilly: Wau. I haven't gone to bed yet.
butts: Ditto, kiddo
butts: NYTE SHIFTTZ
Emilly: So, how is life treating the former god who's now working...where are you working, anyway?
butts: PSYCH WARD
butts: Fitting, I know
Emilly: But of course you are
butts is now Offline.


But of course he is.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...