31 August, 2021

so, where is the Duke, anyway? (part CXLVIII)

(Roleplay entry. Continued from part CXLVII.)

alien-attack33

Emilly shook herself free, shifted to a form with wings, and flew for help.

alien-attack34

Hiro watched her fade, reaching for her weakly. "We have to get the thing off the station. [F*ck], we lost Emilly."

alien-attack35

Rusty rolled over and got to his feet with difficulty and immediately found himself attacked by another monster. Desperately he struggled to get away from the monster, crawl off to the elevator and get out.

alien-attack36

Hiro rose and followed him, catching up and putting a hand on his shoulder. "We have to get that thing off the station, but we have to find Justine."

"STAN: Locate Justine."

The voice came from the ceiling speakers. "Justine is outside of the station, nine meters south."

Hiro starts running, “What the [f*ck]?? Stan, I'm heading to my private hangar on Deck 8. Get my flyer ready."

alien-attack38

Scanning outside the station, Hiro spotted Justine floating above the medical bay. Carefully lowering the flyer, he opened the hatch and tethered himself to the landing strut. Leaping from the flyer, Hiro grabbed Justine and pulled her into the flyer.

alien-attack39

"I've got you," he said, kissing her. "Rusty, I have her. I'm going to get her to safety."

(Continued in part CXLIX.)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...