08 August, 2021

I don't know if I can open up, I've been opened enough (part X)

This last part's just going to be all the people I've found so far running gacha sales in-store. This is a grab bag of Flickr links, blog posts and actual in-world SLURls for stores, depending on the information I found.

13Act
AIR
ANDORE
ASTEROIDBOX
bbbq
Belle Epoque
Buing
Caboodle (until August 8th)
Cerridwen's Cauldron
Core and Gore
CULPRIT
DISH
Fallen Gods Hanzel
HILTED
inZoxi (until August 25th)
LEMME
Lovesick
MUG
RabbitHouse
SEMotion/Libellune
Tentacio
The SIGN store group (including ARCHIVEFACTION, DOPE+MERCY, FenDuDu, FEOH, Ginko Hair, JEYS, Kiru, VOZ) and WINGSDG)
Violet Seduction
...and that is where I stopped, because I found this. There you go.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...