29 January, 2013

I was a mess before you came

[23:33] cxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx:
╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
╔╝(¯`v´¯)
╚══`.¸.JESUS
[23:33] Emilly Orr: Good for you?

Y'know, barring Caledon--where religious discussion comes and goes, depending on age of resident and amount of alcohol consumed--I'm fairly careful with my groups. By and large, no one bashes my head in with their intense religious devotion to whomever, and I don't have to hurt them. It works both ways.

And I am letting this one go, beyond saying she's fifty-seven days old, three of her picks are for the same damn club (down to the coordinates; she just bookmarked the same place three times), and three out of her four groups have to do with music (and two are related to that one club), so...I'll grant that she's impaired in some fashion, and move on with my life.

Miss Quandry's put up an excellent post on Madpeas' Room 326 hunt, which is counting down its last days. I have a couple of shots I'm planning on posting of the hunt, itself, but I'm waiting until the hunt is over, just in case there are issues with revealing locations. I will say, this was one of the more difficult of the Madpea hunts--not Twisted difficult, mind you, but fairly challenging. That, paired with the jump from L$10 HUDs to L$50 HUDs, has made several people somewhat irate.

My view is, though, we're still getting fifteen really good prizes, plus the chance to wander through a story and see how it evolves as we go. For only fifty Linden. That's less than half the price of a Bare Rose outfit, or one-eighth the price of a FallnAngels kimono, so seriously, pony up the funds and move on; it's a trifle.

Beyond that, if people really object that much to paying forty Linden more for a scavenger hunt...well, seriously, they need to reevaluate their values, or something. You'd pay more for a pack of gum. Honestly.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...