25 August, 2012

and her cold voice sings a melody

(from the City of Heroes album; floating destroyers)


There is a mission towards the end of the game where a megalomaniac makes several surgical strikes on named heroes--and villains. One of his maneuvers was to seize control of several destroyers on patrol in the Atlantic. This is how military ships look when they're lifted and tilted into the air.

(from the City of Heroes album; more floating destroyers)


This is the shot of them rising from the sea into the air, partially trapped in the bubble of force holding them up.

(from the City of Heroes album; Lord Recluse on the ship)

It always weirds me out a little to stand next to a major villain in the game. As a villain, I've dealt with Recluse, Captain Mako, Ghost Widow, and some of the others--but as a hero? Our paths are not supposed to cross as easily.

(from the City of Heroes album; Lord Recluse on the ship)

Oh dear gods, is he staring at me? Look away, look away...Don't look in his eyes, I'm not here, I'm not here!

(from the City of Heroes album; Mako on the ship)

Another shot of the ships rising from the sea. Captain Mako's on my right.

(from the City of Heroes album; Mako on the ship)

And no idea why the chosen color for the mystical hovering stones, and their metalwork lattice cages, was bright neon pink...but they were oddly pretty.

More to come.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...