26 August, 2012

go, son, go down to the water, and see the women weeping there

[19:44] Dxxxx Fxxxxxx: can you play n elder?

Out of the blue I get this IM, standing in Fallen Gods.

[19:44] Dxxxx Fxxxxxx: were in some deep rolepla right now

Oh, dear gods. "Rolepla"?? And you want my help with your "rolepla"??

[19:44] Dxxxx Fxxxxxx: a warriorprincess findingin her magical powers, her chi, she needs the elder to explain her it
[19:44] Dxxxx Fxxxxxx: explaining her how to use the powers
[19:46] Emilly Orr: Elder what?
[19:47] Dxxxx Fxxxxxx: a maigcal wizard similar to a god
[19:47] Dxxxx Fxxxxxx: leading her way


So let me get this straight. You want a total stranger to take over the role of a divine being, and explain to this chicklet how to use her budding powers...that you apparently gave her...to...what, save your entire world? How am I supposed to play this for you??

[19:47] Dxxxx Fxxxxxx: teaching her how to use her magic I gave her from my pride

I have no idea what that means.

Did I mention this guy was thin as a rake in a zombie skin? We'd been trying with various people to win them Fallen Gods' new "Depth" Lucky Fortune skin, and then HE drops in from the roof with this ridiculous request.

[19:47] Emilly Orr: If I know nothing about the structure you're trying to instruct her in, I'm less than useless.
[19:47] Dxxxx Fxxxxxx: in hope she might be the warrior prciness rescuing the kingdom


I'm assuming you already have a "prciness" in mind. And gods help her if she spells like you do.

[19:48] Dxxxx Fxxxxxx: a chi , magical powers, she learns how to heal, how to use her powers to destroy opponents, summoning mighty helpers, and were here to tell her how she does it, smething like...if you do these movments, or close your eyes, and move your hands during you think abotu speficif things
[19:48] Dxxxx Fxxxxxx: something like that
[19:48] Dxxxx Fxxxxxx: be spontous :-)
[19:48] Dxxxx Fxxxxxx: im invisble.


Suuuuure you are.

And while we're on the topic, how the hell do I--completely extemporarily--tell someone I don't know how to cast all these spells and ground with the energy of the whatever and destroy her oppressors with her new prided magics and...I mean, this is HUGE! Also stupid, but mostly huge. This needs prep! Scripting! Costumes!

Me not being an android at the time, if I'm supposed to be this elder god!

Then she showed up. Frilly little thing in a pink mesh dress, white pumps, and a rather attractive bob. This is the warrior princess famed of ages past. This.

Riiiiight.

[19:49] Emilly Orr: If she's the one in pink, I'd say your kingdom's toast. She's got about as much warrior in her as a cake sponge.
[19:49] Dxxxx Fxxxxxx: she just found out she is, dont be bad with her
[19:49] Emilly Orr: have you read her profile?


Seriously, the sum total of her bio? "yo its me". Three damn words. And NOTHING else. Two store links under picks, nothing under RL...And then he told her to talk to me.

Oh, the hell, you idiot. I haven't agreed; I haven't changed outfits--or skins; in point of fact, I've said it's a stupid idea. But like an obedient poppet, she walks over and stares at me.

Great.

[19:50] Emilly Orr: Kxxxxx, I know nothing about your gods, your pride, or your chi. Good luck.
[19:50] Emilly Orr: Try not to die.
[19:50] Emilly Orr vanishes.


Honestly, what was I supposed to say? The hell, people!

Also, this may be the single scariest mesh thing yet created for Second Life. That is all.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...