30 September, 2011

and I see you with dead leaves in your hands

A brief tale of two snakes, which I shall now present to you in its entirety.

(from the random album; picture courtesy of Sphynx Soliel)

The most vicious and most seriously aggressive Brigadoon Bush Viper. (So named by me, because when photographed by Mm. Soliel, it was viciously attacking a bush.) Seen in Brigadoon Village, Caledon, Second Life.

(from the random album; photo taken from a reblog on Tumblr)

The casually non-aggressive but intensely decorative Architectural Teal Snake (no, that's not what it's actually called; it's likely some off-variety of garter); photograph of unknown derivation but quite likely US in origin.

Now my question: which one looks more real? Feel free to think about it and get back to me.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...