17 May, 2007

I am afraid that there's much to be afraid of

Sometimes, limbo doesn't lie in wait for me. Sometimes, it attacks me on the grid.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is rare, but days like this? Make me yearn to have a functional Key again, or some other form of transport stabilizer...it's SO annoying!

Finally meandered the train wreck back to something resembling a home station...desperately in need of changing some of the worst wrecked cars for new...only to find that when I docked in to unhitch, there was another train wreck in progress, one set of tracks over.

And I knew the conductor.

I'd put the fires out if I knew how, haloed heart, but I don't. But I'm here if you need me. I'm always here if you need me, you know how to reach me.

*contemplates finally learning that summoning rain spell, for just such occasions*

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...