29 June, 2022

crash and burn, all the stars explode tonight (part II)

Welcome back from part I! We're starting with ayame ame:

ayame's 'Nagisa'

This is 'NAGISA', which is an aggressively flyaway style. It's almost a quiff, but I'm still going to call it a razor-cut pageboy bob. I'm showing it in shade 22 from the FLOWERS color HUD.

ayame's 'Ushio'

Next up: 'USHIO', a more vintage pageboy, with curled bangs. Shown in shade 15 from the BROWNS color HUD.

You can find ayame ame on the Redhead sim.

De'La's 'Gia' updo, front

Next up is De'La, with their first offering, 'Gia', a messy top bun. Shown in shade 31 from their Black, Gray, White color HUD, but there was one other thing I wanted to show you:

De'La's 'Gia' updo, back

Unless there's a specific pack of hairbases that can be acquired in De'La's color shades, this is going to need some head adjusting. For reference, my head currently sits at 52; with few exceptions, this is a head size that seems appropriate for my shoulders, and doesn't cause scalp gaps. On those rare instances, I've had hairbases in similar or exact shades to work with. Here I do not.

De'La's 'Wren', front

This is 'Wren', and eep. I tried the 'Boobs' version just out of the box, and nope, that's not gonna work.

De'La's 'Wren', back

The 'regular' version, though, works just fine. Shown in shade 22 from the 'Colors' color HUD.

You can find De'La on the Redhead sim.

Lastly, two styles from Monso.

monso's 'Arora'

This is their 'Arora', shown in shade 52 from their 'Black and Red' color HUD. Another one that really needed an including hairbase to color-match.

monso's 'Aurora'

And this is 'Aurora', which I'm showing in shade 31 from the 'Black/Red' color HUD (for the bangs), and in shade 31 from the 'Mix and Pop' color HUD (for the braids). I already have a ton of braided styles, but I like this one.

You can find monso in the Noirette sim.

Part III coming soon!

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...