03 May, 2022

this war will never be over, gonna last too long

[12:50] Elizeea: Hi, I am so embarrased for asking for this that I can't even use my main avatar. I am in a really rough place irl at the moment and if you could spare 200L or any amount really, it would mean the world to me. I am sorry for asking and thanks in advance :(
[12:54] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): AHAHAHAHAHA
[12:54] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): That's a new spin on the scam, I've only seen that the past four months or so.
[12:54] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Still not going to work, but I wish you well.
Nope, she does not get anonymized. So sad not sorry. People need to know that this day-old yahoo is doing this. Reported and blocked.

You know the thing that really gets under my skin? There *are* legitimately people in need...people who don't want to lose their land, but maybe just can't afford the entire tier right now...people just scraping by...I do get that. I do. But do you know exactly how not to get what you need in SL? Sound like a Linden scammer. Flat out. This? Comes off entirely as a Linden scammer from the day-old profile on down.

The 'too embarrassed to use my main avatar' is new, though. First time I've heard that. I have heard the 'please give me 200L' before. The 'I can't face myself so I invented someone to ask', while entirely ludicrous, is at least new.

Still. Nitwits should know better.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...