19 May, 2022

but you need your rotten heart, your dazzling pain like diamond rings

Welcome to Dreadmorne Township.

Welcome to Dreadmorne Township.

Obviously, this town has seen better days.

Corpses and eels.

It's not just the eels, there's bodies in the water, too.

The eels are bigger.

The eels are getting bigger...

The flowers are pretty big, too.

And what's with the flowers?

Flowers and corpses.

That water can't be good for them...unless...

The--furry--King in Yellow.

This is why I came, though. I first heard about it on Twitter, and read through everything it asked for. I have a Maitreya body, and the Regalia body. I now own Happy Paw's Lynx ears, Sugarcult's Fennex legs just in case, and Cerberus' Kisa head.

It retails for L$599. A bit more than I intended to spend--way more than I intended with all the accessory parts--but...new forms sometimes require sacrifice, don't they?

At least this one did.

The earth is hungry.

And of course, in the center of town...the maw from the deep. Perfect, really.

Dreadmorne runs until...some point?? Finding information on it is very, very thin on the ground right now? But I'll update this when I can.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...