17 May, 2022

don't get near me, I'll only sear your skin, in the state I'm in

And then, another night fell, a darker day dawned...

The return of the train.

I am not at all happy to have you back.

At least it's warm.

I suppose I should at least thank you for the warmth...

Branding isn't all it's made up to be.

It's been mentioned recently that I court my own destruction to reinforce my brand. Which is laughable, in one sense, but...I have based this entire blog on emotional pain. Am I truly surprised that it then keeps...cropping...up?

The question now is...how do I change that?

I'm so tired.

And I am so, so very tired...

The portal yawns wide.

Maybe I can push it back through the mirror. Think there's a chance of that?

Rain of hailstones, sky to ground.

In the meantime, this is where we are. Hagalaz, the rain of hail. The eye of the storm. Crisis, catastrophe, the emergence of the shadow to stain the light...The acceptance of the unalterable.

That's depressing.

Spun out to get here, spun out once I leave, the intensity for current pain inflicted, to ensure the lack of pain in future. And the chill in the air grows...Hagall brings it all to my door. With the tenuous hope of crops to feed the soul in future...if I accept the upheaval of now.

I never wanted this upheaval. But here I am again, anyway. Best to find more coal, the way this thing is burning.

At least one good thing happened today. It's something to smile about, at least. There may be precious little of that for a while...

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...