05 September, 2020

but I don't wanna fight, I don't wanna cry

Seriously, does my face just look that punchable, or what?

My face for reference:

pale-grey-floral-Em

And now to why I'm asking that:
[10:51] Axxxxxxxxxxx Sxxxxxxxxxx: hello Emily nice to meet you.... though we didn't meet really… you've got an intriguing profile so i hope we will chat some time... smiles
[10:55] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): All right, understand from go that you're coming in against a bias--granted, no men to this point, but you would not BELIEVE the amount of nylon-clad women who apparently want to beat me up, and I have noooooo interest.
I mentioned this because fighting is mentioned in his name, and on his profile.
[10:55] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): That out of the way, hi.
[10:57] Axxxxxxxxxxx Sxxxxxxxxxx: sorry my english (it's not my first language)... do you mean that you don't want to talk to me? or what? :-)
[10:57] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): No, no, just if you're interested in beating me up too? Move along.
That's clear, right? I'm not interested in being punched in the face. I'm not interested in being punched in the face in RL, either, so it goes in all worlds.
[11:01] Axxxxxxxxxxx Sxxxxxxxxxx: well... i'm a [fighter] as it says in my name so i could challenge you to a wrestling match... but wrestling it's about mind and flexibility, not strength or size... and i'm a mature aged guy, not flexible at all, so you would have your winning chances for sure...smiles
So, what, wrestling is supposed to be better than straight fighting? What??
[11:02] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): See...that's the kind of answer that tells me you're just interested in one thing. :)
[11:04] Axxxxxxxxxxx Sxxxxxxxxxx: not at all... i love to roleplay... and i'm NOT asking for sex, if taht's what you mean
I guess...thank you? For not wanting to punch me in the face while having sex with me??
[11:04] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr) smiles.
[11:05] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Well, then, let's start from--how did you run across my name?
[11:06] Axxxxxxxxxxx Sxxxxxxxxxx: we are both in the [group we're both in] group... but if i'm bothering you, just say it and i'll stop this chat :-)
It's not bothering me yet, I'm still just confused.
[11:09: Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): No, not if we're talking about other things.
[11:09] Axxxxxxxxxxx Sxxxxxxxxxx: lol.... well... let's see if i can explain myself better.... let's see... we could wrestle realistically here in SL, describing our movements in a realistic and detailed way as if we were in front eachother in rl... by text-only, without pose ball and without hud... in judo/submission-wrestling style, that is one wins when the other says “i give up” or “i submit”.... no blows, no punches, no kicks, no hairpulling , no bites...only pure holds, slow paced actions... would that be ok with you or are you already running away from me, Milady? smiles challengingly
Are. You. Kidding. You unbelievable. Idiot.
[11:10] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr) sighs.
[11:10] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): No, I'd likely just stab you and leave.
[11:10] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): What part of "I do not want to wrestle" is unclear, here?
[11:11] Axxxxxxxxxxx Sxxxxxxxxxx: nevermind... thank you anyway and farewell
[11:11] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): All right, then!
And that was that.

And that was weird.

And seriously, why does everyone want to beat me up?!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my god, this weirdo contacted me too!
And he got SO POUTY when I said, "yeah, nah," like I OWED HIM some kind of explanation of why I claim to be up for new adventures but didn't want to RP fucking WRESTLING with him. So many eye rolls I gave myself a migraine. That'll teach me to be nice to strangers instead of just ignoring them.

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...