02 September, 2020

you caught me smiling, why'd you wait so long? (part one)

I love this woman. She is part of my tribe. It sounds exactly like something I'd come up with. (There is some NSFW language there, though, be aware.)

And did you know Moulin Rouge's elephant was not just a Hollywood invention? I knew, but I did not know about the back garden.

Anyway. For once, I had the time to cover something early, and I'm not about to pass this up.

Mara-camisk1

We're starting with the outfit as it came out of the box, no edits: the Mara camisk in black linen, with light-toned rope belt, armlets and collar. Observers will likely catch the gold chain of the underwear I'm wearing; I don't intend to take them off, but they're not included in the outfit.

Mara-camisk2

It also comes in white linen (again shown with the light-toned rope adornments).

Mara-camisk3

I'm not sure how period dark pink linen is? I'd think it's a hard tone to achieve medievally, but if it's seen in Gor, probably, because Gor's always had that weird pure-primitive/high-tech mix. Shown in the brown rope tone.

Mara-camisk4

Depending on the lighting, this tone is either a shaded maroon linen, or almost a russet, but I'm just going to call it wine and go from there. Everything I'm wearing, by the way, has not been adjusted for the shots, so as you'll notice on my right arm, there will be poses the rope armlets, at least, will clip a bit. Standard hazard with any animation set.

Mara-camisk5

It wasn't until the red linen that I realized the rope color HUD only changes the collar and the armlets, not the belt. I'm not sure if this is intentional, I'll ask and update.

And on to part two! I will update this when the event opens!

NOTE: The leg wraps aren't from this outfit; they're from a Belle Epoque outfit, "Intense Power" (in the tone Coffee).

[SECOND NOTE, this time from the Editrix: There is a HUD that changes the collar and armlets. I'll explain that in entry two.]

Pictures taken in Hel's Landing, a Bloodlines-friendly, Adult land rife with demons, angels, vampires, Lycans and Vikings, so keep that in mind.

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...