22 September, 2020

can you help me to see it? because I want to believe in the magic

This is psychotically NSFW, but also hysterically funny and, in a rare bonus to the filthy-minded STEM community, just PACKED with information on geology, science, mineralization, pest control, and water systems! Just amazing.

In the meantime, I usually don't find storylines in .gifs (or memes), but apparently, I accidentally ran across one! And I must share. So here you go:

fairy-bones

Near as I can figure, this is the first one? Everything else is maybe not in order of release, but made sense to me. More or less.

fairy-bones4

Same as the above, but with words...

fairy-bones3

And then...the painting inserts began.

fairy-bones2

Spreading love and bones everywhere!

fairy-bones7

And now pets!

fairy-bones8

And birds!

fairy-bones6

And back to people...

fairy-bones5

And finally, YOU! Now everyone's happy. And bones. And always remember--your skull is always smiling, underneath your skin.

(Apparently, there's even more of these joyous things, all done by an artist named Kiszkiloszki, and further oddity besides. I think I'm in love.)

Thirty-nine days until Hallowe'en!

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...