18 May, 2018

I'm not, I'm not somebody else

(Continued from part three.)



This is [g]ynodrome's Rubber Sex Dolly, which goes for L$500.



This is Ann's Famous Bubble Plaything. I do not get any part of this, but then, total encasement is not one of my fetishes. This one goes for L$600.



Turns out [g]ynodrome also has the AMP suit, which is an iso-suit with no arms. Goes for L$500.



Enslaved has something that's about the closest I've ever seen to the early sculpty rubber-doll avatars, and it apparently has a lot of functionality, and is fully scripted with RLV coding. It goes for L$900.



This one just looks like a rubber hookah. Retails for L$750.

(Continued in part five.)

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...