29 May, 2018

if I sign this piece of paper do I sell my soul along with my duties?

Wait, when I left SL, I was laying on the bed. What happened while I was gone?!?



[21:10] Mxxxxxxx Wxxxxxxxxx: you....don't want me telling you what your avatar is doing on my viewer
[21:10] Mxxxxxxx Wxxxxxxxxx: it...it is new
[21:10] Emilly Orr: Probably not. Did I get possessed while I was gone? I was floating when I logged in.
[21:11] Emilly Orr: Hmm. Let me try a bit of traveling.
[21:11] Emilly Orr: Oh, good, there's two of me now.
[21:11] Mxxxxxxx Wxxxxxxxxx: you are...paper thin..and floating in and out at the screen like you are a 3d effect
[21:11] Emilly Orr: That is not good. Prolly make for a great picture, though.
[21:12] Mxxxxxxx Wxxxxxxxxx: it is...the world is not ready yet for some things
I guess not. Is there an SL exorcist?

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...