15 July, 2010

you've got to wake up and get a hold of yourself

I know why I found this sign in Sexy Sadie:

child avatars,wtf,Solace Beach,adult

Sexy Sadie's an adult sim in Solace Beach. I totally understand why Ayesha Lytton would want to ban kids from her all-adult lands.

What I can't figure out is why any child avatar--regardless of the adult behind it behind the screen--would want to come to an Adult-rated sim. I thought the whole point was to frolic in a Second childhood, or something.

Second Life,Cerridwen's Cauldron

Cerridwen's Cauldron. Save for the avatars, I haven't figured out how to buy a single thing. But it's a lovely, lovely place. The flowers make you sleepy, though.

On the plus side, you could just go and wander around the sim. Then--and I'll deny I said this, should anyone ask--go peruse the offerings on XStreet.

Second Life,Solace Beach,virtual worlds

[0:16] Fawkes Allen: This corner of the sim.
[0:16] Fawkes Allen: It's impossible.

[0:16] Emilly Orr: TELL me about it.
[0:16] Emilly Orr: I was contemplating getting some big rocks. :p


Second Life,Solace Beach,virtual worlds

[0:16] Fawkes Allen: This is bad
[0:16] Fawkes Allen: I'm off the sim

[0:16] Emilly Orr: Yeah.
[0:17] Emilly Orr: This is the evil corner of Simly DOOOOM


Second Life,Solace Beach,virtual worlds

[0:17] Emilly Orr: Also, you can fall under the .raw file
[0:17] Emilly Orr: Because I did

[0:17] Fawkes Allen: No love.
[0:17] Fawkes Allen: YOU can fall under the .raw file.
[0:17] Fawkes Allen: But you have Mutant powah.

[0:17] Emilly Orr: Ah.
[0:17] Emilly Orr: That? Is a power I would gladly give up.


Ah, well; at least it's not happening to everyone? Though really, I can't be the only av on the grid who can fall through...well...anything...

I was told, for the last two sims in the project, to only pave where there are existing sidewalks already. Which does save some time figuring out how to pave along the sim edges. Though I may still mess with it a bit, because...really, I know it's the sim edge, and all, but...it's just so empty under there!

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...