03 March, 2008

can I sail through the changing ocean tides, can I handle the seasons of my life

((semi-RP mode))

I should have known better. Oh, hells, I did know better, but I did it anyway. Well, no longer. Two very unstable mutations from two separate incidents of exposure to high radiation?

Photobucket

Not again. I don't care who's gotten injured. I'm not going.

But in other news...Stiv hath returned!

...only it's not Stiv. Well, it's not Stiv Kaczmarak.

[23:24] Stiv Rogozarski shouts: I'D LIKE TO SAY I AM SORRY!
[23:24] Sphynx Soleil cackles
[23:25] Hank Rucker cackles too
[23:25] Sphynx Soleil: must be minimum safe distance :)
[23:25] Stiv Rogozarski shouts: EM, I AM SO SORRY!
[23:25] Emilly Orr: Uh-oh
[23:25] Hank Rucker: HEH
[23:26] Stiv Rogozarski shouts: EM, I NEVER MEANT ANYTHING BY THAT
[23:26] Emilly Orr shouts: What the hell did you do now? And why do you have a different last name??
[23:26] Stiv Rogozarski shouts: NOTHING, JUST ASSUMED I'D DO DAMAGE CONTROL


Then...the arrival of said noob:

Photobucket

[23:27] Emilly Orr: AAAAH
[23:27] Stiv Rogozarski: Shit, you got short Em
[23:27] Hank Rucker: LOL!
[23:27] Emilly Orr: He's all....NORMAL!!!!!
[23:27] Hank Rucker: He re-rolled. He's default nubbie
[23:27] Stiv Rogozarski: I still make love to sheep
[23:27] Stiv Rogozarski: I'm all Stiv


I guess so. Good gods, though...So, apparently, somehow, God died--again--on the grid. We're not sure what happened.

The problem is, without the main account of the Lord my Stiv, I can make no changes to the Church group. The Church of Stiv...may, in fact, be dead.

[0:44] Emilly Orr: Um...you have dancing children now?
[0:44] Stiv Rogozarski: Not since I visted the clinic


Well, at least he hasn't changed...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charming blog, dark and beautiful. Have you created those pictures yourself?

Emilly Orr said...

Oh, thank you. And yes--I don't have PhotoShop, at least, not loaded currently on this machine, so I'm not much for effects I can't produce on the spot, in world. But by and large, if you see it in the blog, I've taken the picture.

itsdavidvc said...

((OOC))
Reading this gives me a sense of deja vu and foreshadowing at the same time. Must be the time rift...

Emilly Orr said...

((OOC))
I'd cling heavily to the foreshadowing. Given your latest all the help I can, backing away now. I'm going to be mostly absent from the grid for the next few days until we determine whether it's advent of high blood pressure, or an actual stroke. So...nope. Taking the hint. Not getting involved.

Y'all are on your own now, hope everyone comes home safely.

Seraph Nephilim said...

many hugs

Get well, no matter the cause, Em. We love you.

Stiv is back? Now I'm off to go dig a deeper hole to hide in.... Why am I flashing back to Lord of Illusion?

Emilly Orr said...

Well, only if Nyx was in a default noob skin complaining that he needs a bukkake gun, stat...

*blinks*

Do you know he's pleading with me now? "Take me to the RP lands, Em! I will get converts! They will make me their god! C'mooooon..."

*shakes her head*

Seraph Nephilim said...

falls over laughing

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...