22 July, 2007

it's a lot like life

I admit, I've been watching these things pop up on various members of the Bloodwing Foundation, so I finally had to test their software.

http://www.myheritage.com


I'm most intrigued by Peter O'Toole, frankly.

This one was better, though:

http://www.myheritage.com


My boy! Manson! Whee, with my...Sailor Moon hair, I...look like...Marilyn...

...wait.

My little human dancer...looks more like Marilyn Manson...than...this?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Or this?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That just...doesn't make a lot of sense...

...but it's amusing anyway. Now I have virtual DNA. How keen.

3 comments:

turnerBroadcasting said...

As for me, I have selected Tiger Woods, to play me in the story of my life as a golfer.

Yes, I chose him because only he has the unique and inmitable characteristics of my approach to the game, that best and most accurately reflect personal qualities within the sport.

turnerBroadcasting said...

WHAT

you like tiger's milk bars? (read your wishlist).


I eat those by the BOX

Emilly Orr said...

Me, too, when I can get 'em. It's my chosen b'fast.

And you golf? I'm with Mark Twain on golf, and I do realize one of my idols golfs, but...still, if you enjoy it.

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...