16 July, 2022

I walked out in a field, the grass was high, it brushed against my legs

DJ Violet Scrivener announced a late-night set, which she doesn't usually do, spinning for a new photographer's gallery. So off I went to check it out. Turns out it's another Morningstar on the grid--this one named Lizbeth.

Scattered photographs from Lizbeth Morningstar

She does run into the same problem we're all used to--I'm usually the only model around when I have a picture idea, so I end up in a lot of my pictures. It's less ego than accessibility.

Dancers in the gallery

It's a decent space for dancing, walking around--two-story building, so lots of room for her to expand, too.

'Wake' by Lizbeth Morningstar

This is "Wake". She definitely has an eye--most of her pieces feel very ethereal, somewhat vintage, but she definitely has a good eye for photography.

Message: 'I've learned to stop rushing things that need time to grow.'

Some good messages are found here and there, too.

Gingko leaves by Lizbeth Morningstar

There's at least one RL photograph here, too.

The gallery building

Even the build is pretty, but there is something I apparently missed:
[21:36] Lizbeth Morningstar: Dear All my honorable guests, Please use "shared environment" to have a better lighting here. Here are 3 floors displaying my photos and dance balls next to the DJ booth. You may dance and chill after seeing the photos. ^^
[21:36] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Three floors? I missed the third floor!
Oops. Well, you'll have to check it out when you're here, then.

You can find the gallery in Peeley. If you see this before, say, eleven pm SLT tonight, you might be able to stop by and dance with us.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...